Monday, April 7, 2014

Sleeping Emma

Meet Emma -- pacifier hoarder extra-ordinare. I do not have a lot of pictures of my girls as they sleep because I think a sleeping child is worth more than any picture will ever be. However, I've wanted to take more pictures lately and I want to remember little things about them -- like Emma's pacifier hoarding habit -- and only pictures can do that. There were so many things with Caroline that I thought I'd never forget, but the years pass and you do. Fortunately, Tyler and I can compound our memories to create a pretty good picture of what Caroline was like :)




Happy Monday, friends.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Apparently, when I was a baby I'd fall asleep with one pacifier in my mouth and rubbing another against my nose. #pacifierhoardersunite

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

This is precious! xo