Tuesday, April 29, 2014

She Grew!!

I am always amazed to look back at pictures and see how much my children have actually grown!! I know that this age they grow exponentially, but I feel the last six months have been significant for Caroline, both physically and cognitively!!

Here are a few pictures of here last year on this very day ... at this point she had just given up her morning nap, slept in the crib, didn't have many words, loved to point, and was learning to use utensils to eat.





Today my sweet girl's vocabulary and her use of it is phenomenal, she runs, laughs, tells stories and has the best memory of pretty much anyone I know. She loves having her Daddy home and loves having a baby sister -- it's as if both of them have been with her forever. She loves to read, color, paint, and be outside. I cannot wait to see what she will be like on this day next year!

1 comment:

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

How cute! You'll have to show her all of your posts one day when she's old enough! xo