Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Warming Up!

It has been way too long since I've posted and I apologize!! I get so frustrated when I click on other people's blogs and they have not been updated in weeks, so I am going to try to be better about posting. I will add pictures tonight or tomorrow, but for now here are some thoughts. 

Yesterday was really gloomy and a bit chilly, but today is absolutely gorgeous. There is not a cloud in the sky and the sun is beaming down, and has been since oh 6:10 am or something outrageous like that! The temperature is around 55 and I am going to brave the sundress today! I have a meeting at 4 and I have decided that it is time to buck up, brave the "cold," and where the sundress. Although I have on a cardigan and closed toed flats, I could not be more excited about the white sundress underneath! For all of you in the South with record-breaking highs ... I cannot fathom what 85 or 90 degrees feels like; I'm pretty sure I'm going to die when I visit in late June. Anywho -- I'll let you know how my sundress experience goes this afternoon, I'm pumped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you looked great and felt great in your sundress, too! I am sure 55 degrees felt quite warm to you now...hope your day was great!

Unknown said...

what's your meeting for???
I'm so glad you get to wear a sundress... you crack me up!
lots of love to you both!
(dede tried to send me a pic from tyler's drive home but i can't see it in my inbox... will you post it? thanks :)

Dede said...

So how did the 55* sundress work out for you???? BRRRRRRRRR......
You're going to melt when you come back to NC!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this winter 55 is gonna sound like a heat wave!!

love ya'

pat