Thursday, March 27, 2014

Five on Friday


// one //
This is my first ever link-up. I'm trying to be more social in the blogosphere and I thought I would give this a shot. You can meet Darci, the creator of this link-up, here.

//two//
My family is attending my cousin's wedding this weekend. Amy, the bride, and I used to dress up in our mother's wedding dresses and pretend to be brides. I'm excited to see her as a real bride -- she is going to be beautiful!

//three//
Hello, The Good Wife!! Who saw last week coming? I love capping off our weekend with The Good Wife and I cannot wait to see how the season ends.



//four//
I am ready for summer swinging without hats and jackets. Winter is so overrated -- especially when it overstays it's welcome!





//five//
Coming up with five random things was harder than anticipated today.
Cheers to the weekend!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hello, Happiness is one of my favorite bloggers, fun to see you in this link up. Happy weekend!

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

I hate we didn't get to meet up at the wedding! She was absolutely stunning! Hope you had a great weekend!