Thursday, March 6, 2014

Go Deacs!!


Need I say more? One of Wake's greatest traditions is rolling the quad with toilet paper after our sporting teams win. I had the privilege of attending Wake Forest when we were remarkably good at football and basketball (and field hockey and golf and soccer and and and). I did not see Wake lose a basketball game until sophomore year and I helped cheer the Deacs onto the Orange Bowl -- our greatest football season to date.

Tonight, I am thrilled for the seniors who finally got to beat Dook. I am excited that they finally got to see the basketball team beat Carolina, State and Dook (a NC sweep) in one season before they graduate, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, I pray this does not mean that Wake will keep our dismal basketball coach. #buzzoutimmediately Go Deacs!!


No comments: