Thursday, January 29, 2009

If the army is gonna take me out of the south I at least want to see snow....


Here it is...our first midwestish snow!!!!
This guy is our good luck charm that helped us beat dook...
Yes...Wake is #1
We used carrots for the nose...the mouth didn't work...the carrots are on the ground
awesome snow angel.....that one is for leah, pete and sam...
And Ginna and I making the awesome snow angel

This was the first night it snowed...
I got off two days for this snow...the roads were pretty horrible, ginna and I enjoyed chilling for two days doing nothing...sweet hu?
It is warming up here, but the snow/snowman will stick around for a while. 
Anywho, in othe news I just found out my unit in Alaska...I will be with the 6th Engineers 23rd Sapper Company...which is Airborne and a combat unit, pretty much exactly what I wanted. So that is my attempt at blogging...this post is really for Leah who really wanted to see the snow we played in...hope you enjoyed it Leah!!! Loves you all!!! Tyler


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! y'all's snow is beautiful..especially compared to our measly 1/2 inch last week (but we did get school delayed for it!). anyway, glad you got what you wanted with your unit! :) love you both.

mama becca said...

Hi Uncle Tyler and Aunt Ginna!
Thanks for the pictures of the snow! Thank you for the snowman! Thank you the snow angels! I miss you. Bye I love you.
Leah.
(and mommy says "YEAH DEACS!"

mama becca said...

Yeah... I hereby give you and ginna and kyle and lorin permission to overpopulate the world. at least your kids will be cute and well disciplined :). (I was talking to all the retards of the world on my blog, not you, duh)