Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's A Great Day to be A Deacon!

GO DEACS!! Tonight we played UNC at home and won!! We had several people over to watch the game and have dinner. No one else is a Wake fan, but we appreciate their enthusiasm shown through their cheers and Old Gold and Black clothes. 

These pictures were taken after we beat Carolina my freshman year of college -- 2005.

Not only did we win, but my sister found out that she is a Tri Delta at Wake, which is my sorority -- how fun! I am so excited to share Wake and DDD with her. 

2 comments:

Keith said...

Go Deacs!!! Go Delta Delta Delta!!!Go Army!!!
Dad/Keith

Dawson said...

Ginna! I just found your blog! I'm so excited to keep up with you and Tyler. I'm so glad that you and Tyler are together again--I can't imagine how hard it would be to be apart. Hope everything continues to go well--I look forward to reading about it. Love, Dawson