Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Headboard!

I have always wanted an upholstered headboard and now I've got one! I am so fortunate that Tyler is pretty handy because he made it for me. We started last weekend and had a little glitch in how we were going to hang it, so we had to finish this weekend. Here it is ... SO excited!!

Tyler hard at work in the cold; he was such a good sport! Fortunately for him, he got a few new "toys" to add to his tool collection in order to complete the project!
The finished product.
This is the complete project: headboard, bedspread, and dust-ruffle that my grandmother made me!

3 comments:

wakeforestmama said...

ginna! that is so pretty. great work tyler! i've always wanted to make one, but i'm not sure wil would be much help when it comes to power tools!

mama becca said...

PRETTY!
And wow... i always knew ty would be good for something... ginna, you bring out the best in him!
love ya
becca
(leah says "hi!")

Anonymous said...

Sweet headboard!! It looks freezing working outside. Can't you build an indoor work bench -- like right in the middle of the living room?
Dad/Keith