Friday, January 9, 2009

A Familiar Sight

Fort Leonard Wood is a training post for everything, not really but it seems that way. One of the most evident trainings is learning to drive big vehicles. I know it is training when I see a little, red sign in front that says, "Student Driver." 
At first I was a little scared because these are huge vehicles -- oil carriers, 18-wheelers, those things in the picture above, and others that I cannot begin to describe, but I've gotten used to the fact that student drivers will be around, at least as long as we are at Fort Leonard Wood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Glad you made it and are getting settled in! We have an awesome time seeing you guys and hanging out in W-S. Be careful backing out of your driveway with trucks like that! Take care, and we'll call you soon!

-Kyle and Lorin

mama becca said...

omg, don't let tyler drive one of those. freaky.

Anonymous said...

Ginna, Mimi, Papa and I are eating lunch w/ your parents Wm and Erica, Wish you were here! I think you need to learn how to drive these vehicles. Never know when it will come in handy.

Pat