Monday, April 15, 2013

First Trip to a Dairy Farm

I was raised on a farm in small-town North Carolina; one that actually backs up to a working dairy farm. Over the years we have enjoyed taking "city-friends" to the dairy farm, and I looked forward to the day when I could take my own children.

Caroline LOVES animals and I knew the cows would be a hit. She definitely enjoyed the experience, but did not want to leave our arms; she kept a death-grip on whoever was holding her for fear of being thrown in. The farm had two small babies and then a pasture of yearlings that we watched. She took it all in and was in heaven.




 


Bye-bye, cows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's taken a lesson from Aunt Margie. Caroline is pointing in most of the pics. Aunt Margie ALWAYS wanted you to point or "show" something in pictures!

Pat