Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Easter!

Caroline and I spent Easter in Oxford with my parents. Although Saturday was pretty, Sunday was quite gloomy. Caroline awoke to a small basket from the Easter Bunny, we had breakfast and then we went to church. The women at church call Caroline the "Cookie Monster" because she steals other kids cookies when they walk away to the bathroom; they asked me if Caroline gets chocolate cookies very often .. haha!

I am quite thankful that I got to spend the day in my hometown at the church I was raised in. There is something so special about that church and I loved the music and good, good sermon from last week.

I apologize that Easter is a bit late on the blog, but you know where I've been and I don't feel bad for one second!! Have a great weekend! :)



No comments: