Thursday, April 4, 2013

Where I've Been

Boy, oh boy, do we have lots to share. Caroline had a big weekend Easter weekend and I want to share it all, but this is where I've been:



I have been holding this sweet girl during all of her sleeping hours the last few days. At 18 months she has six teeth and I feel like the rest of them are popping through all at once!! Although she has wanted to sleep, she hasn't been able to get comfortable unless it was in my arms.

I truly loved the past few days when I would just hold her sleeping peacefully. I would rock, pray for her and just look at her beautiful face. Today, I am thankful for my ability to sit with her the last few naps and nights because today just as quickly as the pain came on, she is back in her crib asleep. This afternoon, for the first time in quite a few days, she got herself to sleep and is resting peacefully. Thank you, Lord!! I hate when she is hurting, but I do selfishly love to snuggle with her.

I'll fill you in on our Easter tomorrow! For now, I'm off to rest .. alone!

1 comment:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Get some rest! Poor baby! Hopefully they have made their way through.