Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally, the Candy Parade!

So google has now let me post pictures -- so weird. Anywho, the pictures from the July 4 parade are now posted. I apologize that this has taken so long to post, but we've moved and had shoddy internet for the past week. I hope you enjoy and Happy Belated 4th! :)

The Navy ROTC boys from a local high school.
This reminded me of Theodore's tricycle ... Dad, you want to buy him this one?! There were lots of old, supped up tractors; old, proud men drove them through the parade. This guy liked to do doughnuts in the middle of the street; it was cute.
These ladies reminded me of my Mom and her group of friends. One day they will romp around in red hats instead of tiaras.
And ... this is what my Daddy needs, a canopy over his tractors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOPE....we are never going to wear red hats....we will always be the QUEENS! and QUEENS need tiaras! lots of love