Thursday, January 26, 2012

Living the Dream!

Week Four of Living the Dream is upon us, and we were asked to do something kind for a neighbor ... anything! Well that opportunity arises quite often in our neighborhood, and I just happened to complete the challenge this morning. I hoped over the hill (not so much now because of the snow) to my friend and neighbor's house to keep her two boys for about an hour today. Last spring/summer I would literally walk over the hill from my backyard to hers to hang out or watch the boys while she ran out.

I will truly miss that about Alaska and this neighborhood, but I have a feeling the close-knit neighborhood will be at every post we live.

What can you do for your neighbor this week?!

1 comment:

Martha said...

yay! hope you and your little are doing great :)