Wednesday, June 1, 2011

23 Weeks

Hello 23 weeks and blog-deprived friends who still faithfully read!! There is most certainly a little one growing inside me, and I love, love all that is happening to show that she is healthy! I began to really "pop-out" two weeks ago. At that time, the additional tummy was cute if you knew I was pregnant, but questionable if you didn't .. some may have thought I'd had a few too many sweets. Fortunately, now I am gaining a pregnancy shape, and enjoying every minute of it!

Fun Facts:
  • I wore my first pair of maternity pants today, and they were oh.so.comfortable. Notice them in the pictures below.
  • I feel great. Aside from getting tired some afternoons, I really feel like myself.
  • Baby girl is MOVING!! Feeling her move is the most bizarre/miraculous thing ever. Tyler finally got to feel her move last weekend, and that was really neat.
  • We have bought one, yes, just one, thing for our sweet girl. Not that we want to deprive her, but Tyler and I have been blessed with extreme self-control in purchasing goodies for our babe.
  • Together with Tyler, my mother and grandmother I have begun planning sweet girl's nursery!
  • Baby girl is named and we're sharing ... tune in tomorrow for that special announcement!
I'll leave you with a few pictures of how we are growing! Happy June ... only four more months to go!

Beginning to show from the front, too!
 
Baby Bump at 23 weeks!!

2 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Aw you are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

woo- there is a baby on board!! I left you a message or text (can't remember!) that I bought you something pink! You and Tyler just plan the nursery - the rest of us will take care of the other stuff!! Love you and can't wait to see you and Tyler. Pat