Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We're Seeing Lots of ...

PINK and smocked dresses in our future!! We could not be more excited. More than anything, we are super excited about how healthy our little one is. The ultrasound technician was awesome; very personable and informational (not really a word in this context, but go with it!) about what we were seeing and what he was doing. Technology these days is pretty sweet ... he took about 60-70 pictures for different doctors to check over, and I feel like we've seen sweet girl from every possible angle at this point. Although the tech. isn't supposed to give "results," he said that she looks super healthy and was pleased with her cooperation today!

We go to our doctor next week to hear the results/have another appointment. Although I've known that there is a baby inside me for the last 20(ish) weeks, everything became much more real this afternoon. Now, more than ever, I cannot wait to meet her and plan for her, and just enjoy this time. I know it will go by quickly, but at times it seems to creep by.

Stay tuned for a "belly" update. I just started to pop out at the end of last week ... I do have to say, it's super fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!! Yay! Congratulations :)
-Lauren

dede said...

Does this mean we can tell everyone??????

Andrea said...

A little girlie!! Yay - I love this news!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!!!!!!!Love you all.