Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Anniversary Time!!

Three years ago Tyler and I were married. I honestly cannot believe that three years have gone by since I walked down the aisle to my handsome groom. The last three years have brought exciting adventures, a deepened friendship with each other,  a peaceful home routine and more laughter than can be documented.

I truly am so very lucky to have married my best friend, and continue to thank God for his friendship, his love and loyalty to me in everything he does. The next three years will bring children, more moves and added Army responsibilities, but I cannot wait to continue walking alongside him and to see what the good Lord has in store for us.

Old School ... months after we began dating.
  
Shortly after we were married.

Playing with our first addition, Bella. I know he will be an incredible Daddy to our sweet children.

Home is where we are.

Home together!!

1 comment:

Jackie: said...

YEAH! You two rock! Happy Anniversary! We all love you!