Saturday, October 16, 2010

Firefly Lane


Oh my. Katie, my sister, gave me this book when I was home this summer. I had heard good things about it, but I had yet to pick it up and dive in. Sunday night I picked up the book and trekked upstairs to read and go to bed. I opened the book and quickly couldn't turn the pages fast enough!!

I finished the book last night, and I highly recommend the book!! If you choose to venture into this book about love, friendship and the ups and downs of being a family, keep the tissues close by as you near the end. Tears streamed down my face for the final chapters last night, but it was such a wonderful story.

If you've read it, let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you read it!! and loved it. ah, it's such a great book. really makes you think about what friendship means and how there are two sides to every story/friendship. i love you, sister! see you soon :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I loved this book too. Katie may actually get you to become a voracious (sp?) reader. Pretty much anything by this author is great. love ya' Pat

Sapperette said...

I have this written down on my Birthday/Christmas list for my family :) Thank you for the suggestion!