Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sewing Up A Storm.

Last Saturday I spent an hour and a half at Joann Fabrics picking up several new things. A lady, Cynthia, helped me ... she was the most helpful person I've ever met there. I got fabric for my kitchen curtains (my main goal before Tyler gets home), a border for my dining room curtains and fabric for a tablecloth to fit my oddly shaped table. I came home and sewed up a few things, and I look forward to finishing my curtains soon.

I had to show my straight seam! :)
The fabric (I had it previously) for my table runner. So fun!
The linens I used for a Breakfast for Dinner party with fun girlfriends. I made napkins out of the same fabric and I bought yellow tulips for the table, too. It was great ... and springy!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

How wonderful! One of my first goals after marriage is to learn to sew (better). Maybe you can give me some pointers...and if you want some springtime weather, come to Phoenix for a visit. Our days are beautiful!

Hope all is well
Laurie