Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Time For..

Cajun Shrimp by OPI!! I have decided that despite the snow outside and the cool temperatures that it is time for spring and that means bright, fun nails!! Cajun Shrimp is my favorite (besides classic red), and I love pulling it out every spring!

A couple at church laughs at me each week as I walk in in a dress, flats and springy colors ... they laugh because our parking lot is still like a skating rink and the thermometer measures low; however, I'm over winter. This happened last year, too. I suddenly determine that winter is over and spring has sprung; too bad I cannot control the weather to really create a springy feeling!

1 comment:

Courtney Elizabeth said...

I know how you feel! I am so ready for sun, warmth and bright cheery colors! My toes are hot pink right now, just waiting for flip flop and sandal weather. :)