Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We're Alive!

Hello, everyone!! Life has really changed for the Van Zandts since August, that's for sure! Tyler graduated from school, we moved, we celebrated the holidays with our family, announced that we're expecting again and Tyler has deployed for the next few months

I had grand plans of posting a message or at least picture a day during the deployment; however, I simply put one foot in front of the other in February trying to survive. We had to say good-bye to Tyler not once, not twice, but three times, Caroline and I traveled three weekends, Caroline was sick for a week and we got an entire new duct system and heating unit in the house.Quite the month!! 

We've completed one month of deployment and we're rocking our way through the second. Here are a few pictures of my sweet girl ... I'll be back more frequently than the last few months.

The last picture as a three-some.

My sweet girl after she got over her sickness.

Bella girl hanging in.

Always moving and LOVING the sunshine!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Glad to see you back! I love seeing what your sweet family is up to! Love from Arizona!