Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Caroline's First Visit to the Quad!!

In many respects Caroline has no choice where she will go to college ... I kid, I kid ... but really her only choice is Wake Forest. She experienced Wake in all her glory last month for graduation day. We went to North Carolina for my sister Katie's graduation from WFU. Although Caroline will not remember that day, I look forward to taking her back in years to come!!

Caroline sat in the shade (of super little trees) and played for a while. We walked, and she took everything in! 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog but have wanted to say many times that "peak" is the top of mountain but "peek" is a glimpse into something. So your title should be "Peek" and not "peak." Please forgive me for the correction but if it were me, I would want somebody to tell me!!

Ginna Van Zandt said...

I am SO EMBARRASSED!! You are absolutely right. Even after proof-reading, Tyler and I have never noticed that mistake. Thank you, Anonymous, for pointing that out! I hope that you have a great night.