Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's (Almost) That Time of Year Again!

I'm really quite unsure how this year has managed to fly by, but it is quickly drawing to a close!! People who know me well, know that I think of small, small details way in advance. One of those details was our 2010 Christmas card prior to Tyler's departure in July of this year. Yes, I spent the last week of his time at home, asking for a family photo for our Christmas card. Some call me organized, others call me crazy, but it's how I roll. We managed (I think) to get a decent photo, and I am excited to send out our third, wow .. third(!), Christmas card in a few weeks.

Thank goodness I held off on ordering because Shutterfly is having an amazing deal for those who want to promote their good work. I've looked through their collection, and they have something for everyone this year! If you are a blogger you can promote their new cards on your blog and receive 50 free cards .. what a smoking deal! I love a good deal, a good coupon, and a good Christmas card ... why not combine all three?

For my blogging friends, click here to sign up for this great deal! If you want to tell your friends about this great deal, you can share on Twitter or Facebook the following message: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly at this link .

Dig in and find something wonderful to share holiday cheer this year! Have fun, and thanks Shutterfly!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

This is such a great deal! Glad you're using it too!! :)

Andrea said...

Love this! I'm creating ours now... I wonder if we pick the same layout - We shall see!

Andrea said...

I can't hold the suspense on waiting for my e-mail back from them! - uncali.blogspot.com