Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Birthday!

YAY for birthdays! Although this was a month ago .. yikes, a month went quickly, I thought it would be fun to share my birthday celebration! I had such a fun day .. hanging out with Mama, Daddy and Tyler, and then celebrating with friends that night!!

Cupcakes with fun candles and decorations! Next year I'll need a box of candles, plus some!
Mama and me after opening a few presents! Thanks for coming Mama and Daddy .. best present ever!
Daddy helping with the cupcakes. This was the first year ever that I didn't have to share Daddy with the farm! Dear farm .. I love you, and I love celebrating in your presence, but I had my parents all day to myself!! So fun!
Everyone pitched in!
Yay for birthdays!
So glad we could celebrate together!
Fun friends .. Amanda and Heather.
More fun friends .. Kate, Katrina, me and Amanda.

1 comment:

Toni Tralala said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Those cupcakes look yummy! :)