Friday, November 20, 2009

Too Cold!

Tyler left this morning to go up north to build an ice bridge. Yes, a bridge made out of ice. This is a training exercise, but the people in small, Native villages actually use the bridges during the winter to get food and other necessities. Anywho ... Tyler just texted me and it is -30* F wherever he is. WOW -- too cold for me. He is fortunate to have lots of really great cold weather gear, but I'm still praying that he'll be warm enough.

When he gets home, I'm sure he can give more details. Take care! :)

2 comments:

mama becca said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
we miss you guys too much. In fact, Pete was wearing camo pants today and I said "you look like uncle tyler!" and sam started chanting "Ginna! Ginna!"
sooo sweet :).
We hope you have a wonderful day!
love
b

Anne Donovan Clark said...

Thinking of you both! I love keeping up with ya'll's blog. I thought it was cold here in boone... but you definitely WIN! :)

Take care,
Anne Clark