Friday, August 14, 2009

We're Back in Action!! :)

Hi friends! So sorry for the delayed updates, but I have been trying to get my computer to stay connected to the internet for longer than 3 minutes at a time. Last night I finally fixed it ... I hope I didn't just jinx it ... and now we are officially back in action. As you can imagine we have lots of pictures to share so the updates might flow rather rapidly over the next few days; be sure to review all the pictures because we've done quite a few fun things! :)

These pictures our from our glacier cruise in Seward. The day after picking up the Van Zandts we traveled to Seward where we went on a glacier cruise. On the cruise we saw sea otters, puffins, killer whales, humpback whales, dolphins, and sea lions. Although it was quite dreary on the cruise, the conditions were optimal for seeing wildlife. I do not have room to post wildlife pictures on this post, but I will do that next.

The port of Seward, AK. This was the only day that we could see the mountain tops across the port and by the time we got back from our cruise the fog completely covered the mountain tops.
Kids don't float -- who knew?! These signs with attached red life jackets (modeled by Sophie) were everywhere along the water.
Part of the Van Zandt clan in front of the harbor.
Doc and Mama Dede in front of the glacier.
Hannah and I tried on lots of hats over the week.

No comments: