Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catching Our Breath!

We're still here, but boy have we been busy. After our short trip to Chicago the Van Zandt family arrived and we have been playing around Alaska for the last week. I have lots of pictures to share, but have yet to upload them to my computer .... I promise to do that tonight or tomorrow!! Although we have enjoyed our summer trips and visitors, it will be nice to have a sense of routine again instead of the touch-and-go we've had for the past few weeks. We loved having visitors and might have another this weekend ... unsure as of now ... but y'all are welcome anytime!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I hope you had a wonderful time with the VZ's!! Ryan and I wanna come next!!! :)

Building Life in AK said...

Your blog is much prettier than mine, darn it!
Yes, it is chatoic when you have company, but also truly enjoyable. We have really enjoyed our latest AK outings with our rounds of visitors.