Saturday, May 2, 2009

How Many Stamps to Get to Alaska?

Mom mailed a package with homemade strawberry jam and we giggled at how many stamps were on the box! Using a flat rate box, you need 40 26-cent stamps. I'm not sure why Mom used 26-cent stamps, but we liked it! Just wanted to share.
Here is just a picture of one of our mountain views on a wonderfully beautiful day. This week we have experienced unseasonable highs and we're really hoping they stay around. Today is already pretty warm and the sun has been shining down for a while already. So great! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...I knew it would make you laugh or at least smile! I had a roll of 26 cents stamps that I need to use up and since postage will increase again on May 15 I thought I would take advantage of using the stamps on the $10.65 flat rate box. You can only guess, Mark continues to think I am CRAZY! :) I am glad you guys enjoyed your home made jam.

You all are so lucky to have such beautiful views from your home.

Hugs and kisses to you!