Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Looking Up!

Things are looking up! Tyler and I have made the decision that we will travel via U-Haul to Fort Leonard Wood and then will PCS (make the permanent move) to Fort Richardson from Fort Leonard Wood. Fortunately I will not have to contact any army personnel for this move and will have others to help me with the PCS move when I arrive in Missouri!

Tyler is doing well. He has a Land Navigation test tomorrow morning. He is waking up at 3 am (ugh!) and will begin the Land Nav. course shortly after. I am going to Fort Benning this weekend to see him. I get to spend a long weekend there due to my school's Fall Break; YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! Oh the time is passing us by quickly. Happy Halloween and hugs to you both. Love, Mom