Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big News!!

Tyler and I have decided that I will join him in Missouri instead of spend the year in Winston-Salem. We will go together around November 22 and spend the week of Thanksgiving in Missouri. I will come to Winston for the month of December. I will finish the semester at the school where I am teaching and then we will spend the holidays in North Carolina (YAY!). On January 4th we will drive all the way to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri where we will spend the next three months.

We are super excited to finally be able to tell everyone about our latest decision! Living apart just was not in our plans right now and God has found a way to bring us together again. I look forward to learning more about "Army life" because we'll be on post where I will have many people to help me learn.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you both, but we're glad that you will be together!!!
Love,
Mom/Dede

Unknown said...

Ginna! What wonderful news! We'll miss you so much in Winston, but are so glad you'll be able to be with Tyler. Hope to see you very soon! Love, missy