Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Was Tagged

Thanks to Kate who passed along this little Stylish Blogger Award!

Once hit with the award, you are supposed to share seven things about yourself (kind of like chain letters in middle school, but without the ominous threat that you will never find love ever if you don't pass it along). Here goes ....

1. I am married to my best friend, and we've had the most fun since his return from Peru.
2. My life dream is to be a wonderful wife and mommy.
3. I am a teacher by trade; although not full-time right now, I'm still at my old school very often.
4. I finished my Masters in Reading Education in December. (Woo Hoo!!)
5. Currently it is 17* outside and that feels remarkably warm. 
6. I have enjoyed our time in Alaska. It is a beautiful state, but it helps to know we won't be here forever.
7. I love the summer, and I hope that our next duty-station will provide a nice spring and summer!

I would like to "tag" my friends at these blogs:
Have a great day!

No comments: