Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Swimming.

I have started swimming in an effort to get in shape. At the pool on post, there are certain hours that are lap swim and open swim times. Unfortunately, last night when I went to the pool I did not realize this. I went around 8:00 thinking that most children would be home, and I was terribly bummed and a bit disgusted when I arrived and it was teenage lovefest 2010 in the pool. Teenage girls were wearing terribly small bikinis and all the teenagers were flirting and trying to impress one another so much. #1 -- why weren't they home (?!) it was a school night. #2 -- put some clothes on!

I know this isn't the post you expected, but when I woke up this morning and my muscles could tell I had swam a little, I had to post. I love waking up the morning after a work out and just having a tingly good feeling all over. Tonight at 5 I will spin.

3 comments:

mama becca said...

spin class, girl. spin and swimming. can't get any better than that! and yeah, leah will not be out in a teenie weenie bikini at 8:00 ever, and if my boys decide on talking to those "types" they'll be under house arrest. I went to Mean Mama School!
love yall
(and yeah it's COLD)
b

Martha B. Metzler said...

yay! a new post :) i loved getting to see yall on webcam while I was crashing the VanZandts party.
ALSO... Sam got accepted into the JAG corps with the Army yesterday! Woohoo! We'll have to share adventures.
Next, bring a super soaker to the pool and just start shooting the kids making out.

Anonymous said...

HAH! Not so many years ago you were in a tiny bikini and Tyler was the one doing the oogling!