Monday, January 11, 2010

My Ghetto Computer

My computer has a cracked/broken screen. In order to see what is happening on my computer, I have to connect it to a TV. This is the most ghetto, but economically sound way for me to blog, use my pictures and completing homework. Fortunately, my school gave me a Mac that I use for everyday tasks, but to use my computer, downloads and pictures ... I must hook up.

I sincerely apologize for delayed posts, but now do you somewhat understand?!

PS -- Martha & Sam: Congratulations on JAG! We have had the most fun adventure thus far in the Army, and we know you'll think it's a blast, too. Please keep us updated on where your first duty station will be, and when you're moving. Take care and let us know if you need any help/pointers/advice for your first move!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice way ...liked ur idea...and wanna try myself!!



SEO Firm India

Martha B. Metzler said...

hi!!! we're so excited we can barely contain ourselves. I will definitely keep you posted on where we'll be heading and when. I know he won't start training until after he passes the bar in August. We'll keep you posted and I will definitely be hitting you up for advice!

Anonymous said...

looks pretty hi- tech to me!

pat