Monday, December 7, 2009

BELLA!!

Bella loves to burrow through the snow. We were on our way to take Christmas pictures .. which I can't wait to share, but I'm waiting until the cards are sent out! She comes up out of the snow covered, does a big shake and dives back in. She LOVES the snow, and will be quite sad when it leaves.

Finding new things...
What?!

She has been such a trooper with people in and out of our home lately. Friends are fighting over where she will stay when we go to Tahoe; everyone loves her. Currently she weighs 50 lbs. and is in perfect shape. We are hoping that she will have fewer hip/joint problems as she gets older because she is so petite. I'm loving having something that is alive to come home to each day while Tyler is gone. She is passed out beside me and we're off to bed. I hope y'all have enjoyed a little insight into life up here. We miss you and love you more than you know.

No comments: