Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!

Tyler turned 23 on Saturday, whew he's getting old! Yes, I realize he's 23, but I took pictures of him opening presents. For Tyler's birthday we just hung out and enjoyed not doing too much. We made breakfast, took Bella to the park, and then went to dinner with friends. We had a great day! 

Opening presents -- thank you everyone!! :) 
A new Wake Forest fleece.
Sunday I cooked Shrimp & Grits, Tyler's favorite meal, and a homemade birthday cake!

2 comments:

mama becca said...

yummmmy cake... looks familiar!
I think i'll go make that now :).
Glad Ty had a great b'day... all because of his awesome wife!
luv
becca
(ps- just read the bella post above, and oh my gosh, i LOVE that she picks up her water bowl... how cute!)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Tyler!

love ya'll

pat