Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pink or Blue

The infamous question for every expecting couple, "What do you want; a boy or girl?" I am guilty of asking this question multiple times, and every time I got the "Just a healthy baby" answer, I would say, "Really, you must want something." Now, I completely understand. All I want is a healthy baby, all I pray for is a healthy baby. Seriously, I now understand what I thought was a "cop out" answer.

Secondly, I thank God everyday that I do not have to choose whether this baby will be a boy or girl. I cannot imagine having to choose what this baby will be. Regardless of it's gender this baby will be loved more than we can possibly imagine at this point.

Next week after our 16-week appointment we will schedule the BIG APPOINTMENT to find out what our baby is. Yes, we are going to find out ... we'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Courtney Elizabeth said...

Yeah, so exciting! I have my 17 week appointment next tuesday and will hopefully be getting my ultrasound appointment setup then!!

Jackie: said...

I am so excited I can't stand it! I keep wanting to buy things but I can't until you know! I hope you are sharing the news! :)