Monday, February 7, 2011

A New Favorite!

I grew up in North Carolina and I absolutely LOVE the summer. I love the sun and the water, and I just cannot wait to live near both again. On his new album, You Get What You Give, Zac Brown has a song titled "Knee Deep" that features Jimmy Buffet. The song simply talks about how he is going to "put the world away for a minute, pretend I don't live in, sunshine gonna wash my blues away" to basically run off and be knee deep in the water.

Over the past few years, we have fallen in love with the Zac Brown Band and most recently their new album. This particular song is great because it instantly puts a smile in my face, but makes me long to be near the water with a big, floppy hat and the sun beaming down. Add this to your playlist to instantly feel the promise that spring will come soon ...

1 comment:

Heather Caldwell said...

I think Jackie, you, and I need to head to Hawaii for a little sun shine and water! Love the song!