Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Meet the Newest "Member" of our Family

Okay ... so we don't have a real new member of our family, but I got your attention!! We have this cute little guy named "Helmet the Turtle" ... isn't he precious?! His shell is a Army helmet from WWII and his legs are drill bits for some big Army machine. My Mom sent us this little guy and we just think he's too cute!

The artist found a surplus of Army helmets and was reminded of his grandfather's quote: "War starts up quickly, but peace comes slowly over time," hence a turtle that moves slow.
Thanks, Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that's too funny! Tyler I love the picture and it makes me smile even more. I am so glad I read Andrea's blog and found this cute little guy! Love you guys and SEE YOU SOON!

cheriet said...

that's awesome!