Sunday, November 16, 2008

Half full or half empty?!

Recently I have reflected on the concept of perspective. I have realized that we have the opportunity to take each situation given to us and make the best or worst of it. Regardless, life will move on, but the choice is ours whether to make the best of life's ups and downs presented to us. That said, I have not looked at the cup as "half full" every second of every day of the last six weeks, but I have tried and looking back Tyler and I were extremely blessed with this time apart. I would never wish time apart on any married couple, but I think we have made the best of our time apart. 

In the last six weeks we have visited three cities, met new people, learned to communicate even better, grown in Christ through an intentional Bible study, learned to communicate even better, nourished relationships with girl (for Ginna) and boy (for Tyler) friends, learned to communicatate even better, and hung out with old and new friends just to name a few of our blessings. 

Below you will find pictures of our last two weekends. The first pictures are from our Wake Forest homecoming -- YAY for reunions! The last picture is from our most recent trip to Auburn, Alabama for the Auburn/Georgia game. Tyler and I are so fortunate to have friends from all parts of our life and we pray that we will continue to foster these relationships for years to come! Philippians 1:3

(Pictures coming soon ... I cannot get them to look neat and go where I want them to, so they will be posted soon!)

 

No comments: